Customer Care Representative I-III:
Given Anthem s scale, balance sheet, broad national reach and depth at the local market level, Anthem has established a new business unit called the Diversified Business Group.
The Diversified Business Group is a solutions-oriented business unit within the Company that will support Anthem and other external clients in the pursuit of transforming healthcare.
- Have a passion for helping others?
- Like to make a difference?
- Our call center truly helps our members solve problems!!
What will my day look like?
We have amazing customers and when they need help with anything they contact you! You may assist a customer to find the right doctor for them or their family, solve a claim concern, or help them understand their benefits. Every time a customer calls with a question or concern, you guide them through.
Here s what a typical day may look like:
- Most of your time is on the phone helping members and using computer-based resources to help retrieve information. Don t like reading off scripts? We don t either. We help you deliver excellent service to our members without needing a script.
- You are the caring problem solver for our members.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with our members to help them with whatever challenges they are facing.
- Look at data to help advise our members on the next course of action.
- Place follow-up calls or emails routinely.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
What will my first year look like?
- You ll start off with an extensive training program where you ll be provided all the information you need.
- Training includes working in the actual call center area to help you succeed right away.
- Once you leave training and join your team and manager, you will take calls that best match your skill sets.
- If you want to grow, our managers give you opportunities to increase your skill sets and take more complex calls.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of our goals weekly.
- Our call center helps people with real healthcare challenges and you ll get the opportunity to help people after your training.
- We offer a competitive bi-weekly salary as well as an incentive plan which if you are successful in your role, will be paid on a quarterly basis.
- We offer education reimbursement assistance and an opportunity to earn your degree through our College for America program.
- This role is truly the backbone of our organization and gives you a true opportunity for growth within a Fortune 40 company.
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Excited and passionate about helping solve problems - you don t need to have a healthcare background to apply
- Be curious about our members needs with a sincere satisfaction in providing high level of service.
- A strong communicator with good listening and computer skills and the ability to be empathetic and helpful.
- Easy to work with and a positive attitude toward resolving different challenges throughout the day.
- Enthusiasm to work with customers on complex issues and a desire to finding resolutions.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Associated topics: associate, call center specialist, client, customer care, customer care associate, customer care representative, customer service associate, customer service representative, rep, service