ABA Behavioral Therapist (Entry Level) - Colorado Springs
Employment Type: Part-Time
Provide one-on-one ABA techniques to individuals diagnosed with Autism and related disorders. All Therapist at BHW are responsible for the following:
- Implementing Behavior Intervention Plans created by a Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Clinical Supervisors
- Motivating their clients and helping them reach their highest potential
- Contributing their expertise and professionalism to one of the industry’s fastest growing agencies
- Allowing their positive and solution-focused spirit serve as a model for the clients and families they work with on a daily basis
- A minimum of a high school diploma + have or acquired 20 hours or more of direct supervised experience billable under the
direction of a BCBA, in the use of behavioral therapies that are
consistent with best practice and research on effectiveness for people with autism or
other developmental disabilities is required.
- Energetic people with a passion to help children and families overcome large obstacles
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential
- Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus
- Flexible, Part-time positions available that require that all Therapists be available a minimum of 15 hours on weekdays during the hours of 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Employees are paid for drive time at the minimum rate and receive mileage reimbursement
- BHW leverages technology providing our Therapists with industry leading data collection and communication tools
- Therapists are eligible for sick days in accordance with state law
- Therapists may be eligible to accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff
- Therapists are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of discounted tuition with all of our affiliated universities
- For more information regarding benefits please visit www.bhwcares.com/career
BHW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must complete and pass a background check and show proof of immunization.
(Autism, ABA, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Entry Level, Disabilities, Therapy, Intervention, Kids, Children, Modification, Healthcare, Education, Child Development, Psychology, Sociology, Human Development, Liberal Studies, BCBA, Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, MFT)
Loading some great jobs for you...