- Implements standard safety training and maintains daily safetyinspection issues.
- Reviews and coordinates nightly check-in and rotates On-Call schedules.
- Coordinates all vehicle assignments, maintenance, and inspections.
- Ensures systems and staff are able to respond to the demands of newtechnology deployment through demonstrative methods.
- Performs duties of CT1 through CT3, as needed.
- Analyzes operations and performance to assure operational efficienciesthrough productivity, QC, and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates department responses to customer and department issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Works with other departments, as necessary, to maintain an in-depthtechnical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Ability to install all types of cable and run service calls to completion.
- Diagnoses all types of signal faults.
- Ability to operate computers.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds, climb utility poles anddrive long periods of time digging, crawling, stooping and standing.
- Complies with all OSHA safety measures.
- Works within manufacturer's rated weight capacity for all equipment,including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer