A new locum tenens general surgery opportunity is now available in Colorado for a physician who is interested in a long-term opportunity. You must be comfortable with endoscopies and colonoscopies. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call, and the physician will see 10 - 18 patients per day. The facility uses Aprima and CPSI EMR. The covering physician must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a CO state license before this assignment starts.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 10 days per month
- Charting: Aprima and CPSI EMR
- Caseload: 10 - 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician