Colorado Hiring Event - Intake Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
Pikes Peak Workforce Center is hosting an eviCore Hiring Event on Wednesday, January 29th at the Citizens Service Center and you're invited! We are looking to hire full-time, part-time & bi-lingual Intake Representatives to grow our Non-Clinical Contact Center.
Come prepared with your resume as we will be conduction a typing test and interviewing on the spot at this event.
Date: Wednesday, January 29th
Location: 1675 Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Time: 1 pm - 4 pm
Opportunity Snapshot Reporting to the Non-Clinical Supervisor, as an Intake Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Processing requests for service
- Speaking with physicians’ offices and sites where the procedures will take place
- Capturing and entering the necessary demographic and medical information
- Building the case file, providing status updates, and serving as a liaison to the clinical staff when needed.
- Serve as the main point of contact for inbound callers as you manage their needs from start to finish.
What to Expect Upon joining us, attend 5 weeks of in-depth training to help ensure your success. After training, Workforce Management will assign you an 8.5 hour shift (part-time shifts will vary by individual), according to the call center needs. A mentor and supervisor will guide your performance as you take inbound calls from doctor's offices and/or diagnostic centers, through a computer generated system. Your individual scorecard will measure your success on calls based on established metrics: average handle time, adhering to your work schedule, quality: 1st call resolution and customer experience, and call center protocols. The ability to multitask will be key, as you will be listening, entering information, completing Internet searches, and asking probing questions. You will work a set shift and take non-clinical inbound calls throughout your shift. You will provide status updates, as requested, and process certification requests for radiological services, and focus on screening processes that do not require formal clinical review or judgment. You will gather information which you will enter into our system, as well as research and efficiently resolve any pre-certification issues. Specifically, you will:
- Process Review of Service Request notifications that do not require certification of medical necessity
- Promptly transfer Review of Services calls which cannot be completed via the formal script to a Clinical First Level Reviewer or Medical Reviewer for completion
- Work with sites, patients and physician’s offices to investigate and resolve any pre-certification questions or concerns and preempt unanticipated issues
- Provide professional, courteous and accurate information to all callers
eviCore offers you:
- 5 weeks of classroom and traininglab, including:
- Best in class call center training program
- Building teamwork and confidence through classroom interactions
- A classroom environment, live trainer and open discussion
- A proven curriculum providing the knowledge you need to excel
- A training lab where you take live calls with a training supervisor close by to answer questions
- A clear path of advancement -- eviCore's CoreMap is unique career pathing, with endless opportunities for advancement.
- A monthly pay for performance bonus incentive
- Excellent benefits available after completing training and probation
- A fast-paced program that enables you to take the initiative and deliver solutions
Minimum Experience Required
To be a strong fit for the Call Center Intake Representative role, you will need:
A strong customer service orientation and commitment to providing outstanding service
- Strong attention to detail
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic; the ability to excel and meet your responsibilities in a highly structured environment
- The ability to work independently and as a reliable team member
- An upbeat attitude with a coachable person
- Inquisitiveness and the desire to continually learn and improve
Additionally, to meet the basic requirement for this role you must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. for any employer without requiring a Visa transfer or Visa sponsorship.
You will also need:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including active listening skills
- Computer literacy, including:
- The ability to type 30-40+ wpm with accuracy
- The ability to multitask, typing and shifting between open windows and applications as you speak with callers, do research, complete paperwork, etc.
- The skill to use common software such as MS Office, especially Word, and perform tasks such as Cut and Paste, and Copy
- Flexibility to work any assigned shift between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m., Monday through Friday. Typically, you'll begin with an 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. training shift, which may be modified once you are fully acclimated, based upon company needs and available openings. *The training schedule for part-time positions will be the same as a full-time position (8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m), and then will drop to your specific part-time schedule.
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%
Loading some great jobs for you...