We are looking for LONG-TERM, exceptional caregivers that thrive in the team environment. The client we are hiring for may require split shifts and weekends. The ideal candidates will be flexible, can support multiple different clients on a weekly basis if necessary, and enjoys a challenge. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, highly skilled and has great work ethics. They are committed to serving others. Ideally you are completely engaged with your clients. CNA not required but preferrable.
Do you want to make a meaningful contribution to your community and the lives of those around you? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and increasing their quality of life? Are you looking for a company you can grow with that offers opportunities to build your skills and knowledge in the healthcare industry? We've got the opportunity for you!
HomeWatch Caregivers is a fully licensed and certified Colorado based home care company for the last 34 years. We respectfully and compassionately meet the needs of our clients and their families; planning, educating and delivering the highest quality of in-home care. Our focus is to be the best in the industry, which means hiring the best personal care aides in the field. This is a non-medical job.
Position: Long-term Caregiver
Male caregivers are welcome to apply!
- Must be available to work at least one day on the WEEKENDS
- Must be available to work varied shifts, split shifts, and be flexible.
- Must demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and dedication to provide the best quality home care in Colorado.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs to assist in transfers and helping clients with mobility/ capacity to handle environmental and physical requirements for in-home care that encompasses all aspects of daily living.
- Clean Driving record and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Proven ability to build and sustain quality and meaningful relationships with our clients.
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as (but not limited to) bathing, oral care, dressing, peri-care.
- Assist with food preparation, serve food, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry, wash dishes.
- Provide medication reminders and observes the client taking their own medication.
- Have knowledge of agency policy and procedures.
- Record accurate client notes
- Be trained in first aid.
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Possess an ability to build and maintain great working relationships with Clients.
-Follow personalized care plan that enables independent, quality living, with dignity in the comfort of the clients home.
Please attach your resume and cover letter in your email.
Please submit your application on line at
Loading some great jobs for you...