Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100 Federal agencies.
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000
List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years.
ISN Corporation offers many competitive benefits to its employees, including:
In search of a Project Manager to support a large government Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) contract in support of HUD's Multifamily Housing Programs. The ideal candidate will possess:
· 7 years of experience managing staff working on the administration, review, and oversight of affordable housing subsidy contracts;
· Proven technical expertise in the area of affordable housing subsidy agreements and affordable housing property and asset management;
· Proven technical expertise in staff supervision, development, and training;
· Experience working for a Performance Based Contract Administrator (PBCA) or as a subcontractor to a PBCCBA;
· Knowledge of Section 8 Multi-family Housing requirements and regulations;
· Successful ability to communicate and collaborate with the Program Director and Government Contracting Officer's Representatives (COR);
· Deliver positive results to the government client by providing the resources and support required to succeed in a secure, production focused environment;
· Provide direct oversight of planning and production on applicable contract activities;
· Demonstrate strong leadership to ensure the program is compliant with contractual performance standards, defined processes, and all security requirements;
· Assist Program Director with development of contract deliverable reports and Government performance reviews as needed;
· Help oversee efficient implementation of contract modifications;
· Advance solutions to program challenges, and direct others for the successful completion of projects within contractual requirements;
· Work collaboratively with all levels of leadership, Operations, Program Support, and the government agency;
· Provide guidance and mentorship to program and management staff regarding employees, program changes, and workload concerns;
· Manage surge capacity with the workload as needed.
Ideal candidates will also have experience with the following:
· Investigating and addressing tenant concerns
· Monthly voucher processing
· Conducting and/or overseeing Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR)
· Reviewing Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) inspections
· Performing HAP Contract support services including renewing HAP contracts, adjusting HAP contract rents, and performing risk assessments on assigned portfolios of properties
· Investigating and addressing tenant concerns, and processing monthly vouchers.
· Utilizing the following systems:
o TRACS Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System
o iREMS Integrated Real Estate Management System
o EIV Enterprise Income Verification System
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...