Maxim Healthcare is seeking compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA or nurse aides, orderlies, patient care technicians, home health aides) to work within our clients homes providing support with daily living tasks, and personal care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Our qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) work closely with patients and are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, and feeding. Maxim Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) ensure our patients receive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Minimum one year of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
Openings also in the following areas:
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: assessments, assistant cna, associate, bsn, care nurse, certified nursing, certified nursing assistant, cnm, gyn, rnp