Mile High Home Care
Position: Personal Care Provider (PCP)/Homemaker Per diem
Job Summary: Provide supportive and personal services for the clients with consideration of dignity and privacy. Provide personal care and hygiene to personal assistance clients.
Looking for someone willing to work in Boulder, Colo on Saturdays and Sundays for 6 hour shifts
1. Graduate of an accredited High School or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability read, write and follow directions.
3. At least 18 years of age and has demonstrated competency.
4. Trained in first aid
5. Work positively and favorably with clients, families, and staff.
6. Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful attitude.
7. Able to demonstrate competency in all areas of training for personal care.
Responsibilities/essential functions: The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Follows the instructions of the Client Development Manager in providing personal assistance services.*
2. Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care, and dressing.*
3. Assist with food preparation; serve food, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry, wash dishes.*
4. Have knowledge of agency policy and procedures.*
5. Observe and report any safety hazards found in the client s home or any significant observations regarding the client.*
6. Attend staff meetings, attend/complete 12 hours of annual in-services, and participates in orientation of new employees. *
7. Report client complaints to the Client Development Manager. *
8. Be trained in first aid.*
9. Maintain client confidentiality/adheres to HIPAA requirements and agency policy and procedures manual. *
10. Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions. *
11. Report abnormal findings in client s conditions as observed and per service plan to Client Development Manager. *