Neurology opening in , Colorado. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com$300k Salary, $30k Sign On Bonus, Relo, Paid Malpractice & Full Benefits
Join an employed group of three at a 350 bed hospital and live an Active Outdoor Lifestyle in a town of 60k population with Suburban Amenities and an Airport!We are actively seeking a General Neurologist to join a young, cohesive group of three Neurologists who have a thriving practice with limited competition!2019 Residents & Fellows Welcome to Apply! The Opportunity
The Hospital Only Certified Stroke Center for 250 miles
- General Neurology with 1:4 Shared Call
- Clinic and Inpatient Support
- Telemedicine Support for Stroke Call
- Hospitalists Do All Admits
- EEG & EMG
- 4 Bed EMU
- Botox & Headache Clinic
- Outreach Available
- Robust Neurosurgery Program
The Community-City of 60K/Beautiful Suburban Location Offering an Active, Outdoor Lifestyle Outdoor Lovers Paradise!
- Modern, 350-Bed, Level II Trauma Hospital
- Largest Medical Center Between Salt Lake City and Denver
- Staff of 2,000 & 300 Physicians Representing 40 Specialties
- 40,000 ER Visits/ 7,800 Surgeries/ 200,000 Outpatient Visits
- 12 Modern, Operating Rooms
- Local Skiing, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Boating, Etc.
- Less than 2 Hours to Major Ski Resorts
- Amazing Natural Beauty & Dramatic Landscapes / National Monument Nearby
- 300 Days of Sun per Year! & Low Snowfall Accumulation
- Suburban Shopping Options: Target, Walmart, JcPenny, Herbergers, Old Navy, Best Buy, Cabela's, etc.
- Unique Downtown Scene: Variety of Restaurants, Breweries, Shopping & Entertainment
- 22 Local Wineries / Festivals / Farmers Market / Arts & Entertainment Scene, etc.
- Varied Education Options - 11K Student College, 46 Public Schools, 9 Private Schools
- $189K Average Cost of a Home / Diverse Real Estate Options: Historic, Modern, Golf Course, Ranch Homes with Land, etc.
- Airport with Non-Stop Service to Several Cities
If you desire an instant referral base, time for quality of life, major metropolitan area amenities without the high congestion and crime; for stunning neighborhoods with instant proximity to outdoor activities without living in a rural/remote area, then please contact me for more details as I have been to and have recruited to this location.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke