\"Do you have what it takes to become a member of an established and growing residential electric service department? Do you want to be part of a full service residential team with 32 years of standing in the community? Do you want to be in charge of your own career? Do you have goals that you never seem to be able to achieve because you're being held back on your current path? Are you looking for a dynamic environment that will allow you to grow personally and professionally? Are you capable of doing high quality work with adherence to the current code and above all the needs of your customers? If so, even if you live in another state, please read on. You might be the next team member we are looking for. We are a full service company located in Boulder Colorado. We serve a large area including Denver and areas south. We are willing to help offset the cost for relocation to the right applicant. We have excellent compensation and benefit packages and potential signing bonuses dependent on your experience and level of certification. Job description: The ability to establish rapport and a bond with all of your customers is paramount. Superior communication skills are a must. You will be the prime liaison with all of your customers and the in home representative of the company. Maintaining your personal appearance, uniform and vehicle are not optional. You will need to be able to explain a technical solution in a non-technical way. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist in choosing services, products and possibly financing options to satisfy their needs in a timely and efficient manner. As an electrician you will need to bring your entire trade to the table with your customers. Trouble shooting and repairs Rewiring and remodels Full service upgrades and subpanels Generator installations Underground fault location and line replacements Whole home surge protection Whole home automation Circuit extensions Device replacement Aluminum to copper pig tailing Residential air conditioning condenser circuits and hook up Under ground and overhead LED lighting Audio and video This list is virtually endless.
- Colorado Master or Journeyman Electrician (Experienced apprentices are welcome to apply)
- 2+ years of related experience including customer service/customer relations.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on residential electrical systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with, (but not limited to) receptacles and switches, all conventional wiring methods, conduit bending, electrical panel and service upgrades (overhead and underground), circuit breakers (including AFCI and GFCI), etc.
- Experience with: automatic generators, lighting control, relays and automation, etc. is a plus.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- All technicians are drug tested and background checked
- High School Diploma/GED
Benefits offered: Disability insurance: Yes Vehicle Provided: Yes Life Insurance: Yes Retirement: Yes Dental: Yes Medical: Yes\"
Associated topics: cable, electric, electrician, power, satellite, solar, transformer, troubleshoot, voltage, wiring