Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is seeking a mid-level program planning professional to join the Integrated Program Planning department as a Senior Technical Planner in Colorado Springs, Colorado . This position reports to the Program Planning Manager and works collaboratively with the Program Manager, finance, contracts, and technical leads to develop, maintain, and evaluate performance against the Program Measurement Baseline (PMB). This position requires a highly analytical, data driven, results oriented team member that proactively seeks out data, engages stakeholders, and facilitates closure of commitments. The applicant will be responsible for ensuring compliance with governmental and customer requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The ability to interface and influence at all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
• Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
• Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
• Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist or similar certification
• Demonstrated ability to deliver customer focused solutions
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...