Sr Software Engineer II
Employment Type: Full-Time
Colorado Springs, CO
The Software Engineer's responsibilities include requirements assessment, software design, documentation, development, unit testing and integration. Applicant must be able to work independently with minimal guidance, research, solve problems quickly, and work effectively with other software developers. Knowledge of systems software design/development and military standards a plus.
- Applicant must be proficient in Java and have had hands-on experience in object oriented design and development. Software development is currently in an Eclipse IDE and target platforms are Windows and Linux
- Experience with the following COTS/Shareware is preferred: DOORS, maven, clear case or git, clear quest or equivalent work flow management tool, Enterprise Architect or equiv UML modeling tool, static code analysis tool (e.g. Fortify, checkstyle, findbugs), JEE application server (JBoss, Apache Tomcat,
- Experience desired with secure programming practices, Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance, STIG compliance, client / server programming techniques, and threaded programming.
- Experience with Agile Development, Automated Testing, and Design by Contract a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is required:
- Radar Modeling Algorithms a. Radar Detection b. SNR to Pd c. Discrim d. Track Accuracy
- Threat modeling (TGx)
- Radar Cross Section (RCS) characterization
- Computational geometry (e.g., WGS-84)
- Kalman filtering
- MATLAB Tools
- Experience in the integration of separate software packages into a single system.
- Experience in the missile defense, strategic or tactical systems, domain desired.
- Experience should include software generation (actual coding) and troubleshooting analysis for large integrated systems.
- Prior work experience on requirement development, design refinement, coding and integration
BS degree from an accredited college in Computer Science/EE/Math/Physics, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
Loading some great jobs for you...