Employment Type: Full-Time
$17.00 to $17.00 hourly
If you are looking to grow your career, this Sales Assistant position might be an excellent opportunity for you! A Colorado Springs, Colorado located company is working with OfficeTeam to fill a Sales Assistant position for a long-term temporary to full-time employment opportunity. If interested, please call OfficeTeam at (719) 532-9300 or email your resume to email@example.com.
- Completing ancillary Sales Assistant tasks as needed
- Assisting sales teams with administrative, technical and clerical tasks
- Assisting in coordinating orders to ensure completion of process
- Generating sales reports and preparing presentations
- Composing correspondence and proofreading materials
- Respond to customer requests quickly and professionally, providing superior service
- Assisting with preparations for trade shows and conventions and attending them
- Facilitating the promotion of company products and services
- Handling and organizing internal training courses
- Preparing travel and meeting arrangementsJob Requirements:
- Demonstrated project coordination skills, superb social skills, and ability to work well with all levels of staff, outside clients and vendors
- 2 or more years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
- CRM experience
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field recommended
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...