Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$16.00 to $19.00 hourly
If you're looking for work as a full-time Accounts Payable and Billing Administrator, this terrific Automotive company might have a job for you. This position can offer you strong compensation, excellent benefits, and career advancement. Accounts Payable and Billing candidates who are ambitious and detail-oriented will be interested in Robert Half Finance's opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort. This company, based in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area, offers a challenging and multi-faceted opportunity where effort is rewarded. In this role, you will prepare journal entries, process accounts payable and billing. The ideal candidate for this role will be comfortable processing a high volume of billing and accounts payable in a fast paced environment. Those with a complex understanding of billing within the automotive industry is required.
How you will make an impact
- Process a high volume of billing within the automotive dealership
- Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
- Assist with the month end close
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Process Accounts PayableJob Requirements:
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- 3+ years of recent and relevant accounts payable and automotive dealership billing
- Great attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Accounts Payable and Billing experience within the automotive industry is required
- Proficiency in accounts payable
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of journal entries
- Financial statement preparation experience highly desired
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Practical knowledge of US GAAP
- Adeptness in account analysis
- Foundational knowledge in accruals
- Month end closings experience highly preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts receivable
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Fully formed organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...