Front Desk Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
$12.00 to $13.00 hourly
If you are a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile, you may be the candidate this position requires. OfficeTeam has a Receptionist position available at an expanding company in the Real Estate & Property industry. The ideal candidate would be well-spoken and experienced. Advance your career and develop new skills at a company that has been consistently noted for its excellent work environment. Offered on a long-term temporary-to-full-time basis, this Receptionist position is a great opportunity for candidates residing in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area. If interested, please call OfficeTeam at (719) 532-9300 or email your resume to email@example.com.
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls
- Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Create a welcoming environment for visitorsJob Requirements:
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Receptionist Duties experience desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Achievement oriented, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
This career opportunity is available primarily through OfficeTeam. If you are passionate about succeeding as a Receptionist, contact us today! This opportunity is a great way to advance your career and skill set.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...