As a Certified Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future.
You will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You'll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
Our ideal candidates are passionate, skilled, and dedicated. You're highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You're excited about innovative technologies, ideally have experience with servicing our brands; BMW, Honda or MINI.
Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 OR any Line Certification are required.
* Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
* Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
* Paid time-off
* Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products
* Comprehensive employee recognition programs
* Continued training through Employer Group and the manufacturer
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Fully equipped workout gym with free on-site personal trainer and yoga instructor!
* Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
* Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
* Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
* Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
* Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
* Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
* Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
* Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
* Participating in continual training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise
* Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
* Valid driver's license.
* ASE certifications preferred but not required.
* Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 OR any Line Certification
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test.
Working at Schomp is more than just an automotive career. Employers may claim to \"promote from within,\" but we mean it; most of our executive team started as lot techs, client advisors, detailers, and service advisors. Every decision we make hinges on two pillars: being right for our employees, and being right for our customers. If you're ready to finally have an automotive job where you know you're making a difference at any level, apply now.