Guest Service Specialist - Keystone Property Management - Winter Seaso (Colorado Springs)
Compensation: $66,150.00 - $162,380.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Keystone Property Management is the premier property management company in Keystone, Colorado, providing on site management services to homeowner associations, individual homeowners and guests of our resort. The properties and guests we serve span over 50 different buildings across Keystone, making for a dynamic, fast paced and fun work environment.
The Guest Service Specialist travels around the resort executing a variety of duties. These duties vary depending on the needs of our guests on any particular day, and range from delivery of welcome amenities, light maintenance duties, to assisting a guest with a lock out or luggage delivery, to simply delivering additional towels and coffee. There are ample opportunities to interact directly with our owners and resort guests, having a lasting impact upon their vacation experience.
* Provide exceptional service to homeowner associations, homeowners and guests.
* Efficiently and safely balance priorities to execute on duties in a timely manner.
* Positively interact with guests as you perform your nightly duties and deliveries.
* Work independently to complete assigned duties, while constantly communicating broader team about priorities, successes and challenges, and expect the team to do the same, so that all team members are successful in executing nightly duties and deliveries.
* Experience in a service position preferred, ability to demonstrate strong passion for guest service a must.
* Strong verbal communication skills needed.
* General computer knowledge and comfort using smart phone apps, as all tasks are dispatched/managed/completed on a mobile app.
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
* Ability and commitment to drive in adverse weather conditions with the utmost regard for safety.
* Familiarity with maintenance and building systems a plus.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* In person or video interview strongly preferred.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and comfortably move in and out of a vehicle, safely across snow and up and down stairs.
* The schedule is four 10 hour shifts per week. 2pm - Midnight.
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 184478
Associated topics: commercial, corporate, general manager, manage, manager, manager ii, manager iii, operations manager, resident, supervisory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...