VISTA is representing a fresh-thinking, high-growth organization seeking a Practice Medical Director to join a multi-disciplinary practice in Denver, CO. Highlights about this permanent full-time leadership position include:
* Play a critical role working with the Market Medical Director in the ongoing success of patient care delivery and practice innovation
* Actively participate in a collaborative Care Team that includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists
* Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc.
* Ability to build successful relationships with team members
* Thrive in a flexible and collaborative practice environment
* Deliver outpatient care with face-to-face office visits, as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat)
* Position offers smaller patient panel sizes, no billing or coding and the opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery
* Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population in an integrated setting
* Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package
* Board certification or eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics
* Spanish language fluency highly preferred but not required
* Greater Denver, CO area
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!