Compensation: $106,940.00 - $156,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Volt Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for CNC Programmer/Machinist for our client located on the south end of Colorado Springs. This dynamic organization offers a friendly work environment with opportunity for growth.
Qualified candidates will draw parts utilizing drafting software. Will also be programming, setting up machines and producing parts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Set-up/operate Haas CNC Mills/Lathes
- Manufacture to tight tolerances
- Eye for quality and detail
- Create custom fixturing
- 4th-5th axis programming
- Assist in planning for specialized tooling and projects
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Software proficiencies using SolidWorks, Fusion 360, and/or AutoCAD
- Prefers Aerospace or DOD Experience but not mandatory
- Must have a high amount of integrity and strong work ethic
- Must successfully pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Must be a US Citizen
1st and 2nd shift available. Position is a temp to hire opportunity but would consider a direct hire for the right candidate. Pay is DOE. Offers competitive Pay and benefits.
****Volt is an equal opportunity employer****Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...